Honeywell Genesis MS7580G 2D Barcode Scanner - USB
• Excels at scanning coupons and mobile tickets directly from the screen of a mobile device.
• Instantly dresses up front-end operations.
• Available plug-in expands the scanner’s decoding and data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications.
• Improves document management by capturing and storing electronic images, including coupons, personal checks, signatures and damaged packages.
• Scan Pattern: Area Image (832 x 504 pixel array)
• Motion Tolerance: 200 cm/s (78 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
• Scan Angle: Horizontal: 46°; Vertical: 28°
• Print Contrast: 20% minimum reflectance difference
• Pitch, Skew: 70°, 75°
• Decode Capability: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal and OCR symbologies *Note: Decode capabilities dependent on kit configuration
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
• Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Drop: Designed to withstand 1.5 m (5 ft) drops
• Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
• Light Levels: 100,000 Lux
• Input Voltage: 5.5 VDC ± 0.25 V
• Operating Power: 2.0 W (400 mA @ 5 V)
• Standby Power: 0.5 W (100 mA @ 5 V)
• Host System Interfaces: USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485)
• Auxiliary Ports: EAS with interlock (EAS model)
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 83 x 150mm
• Weight: 340g
• USB Type A 3m straight cable (CBL-500-300-S00)
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.