Honeywell Orbit 7190G 1D/2D Hybrid On-Counter Presentation USB Scanner - Black
• The Orbit 7190g scanner integrates both a laser and an imager into a single presentation scanner – no need to buy a separate scanner for printed 1D and digital 1D, 2D and PDF barcodes reading.
• With dual-working modes, the scanner is optimized for both scanning digital codes off customer smartphones and scanning merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
Superior Scanning Performance
• A 20-line omnidirectional laser pattern maintains the proven 1D scanning performance of existing Orbit scanners. With leading Honeywell imaging technology, the scanner reads smartphone coupons and ID cards with ease.
Adjustable Scan Head
• The award-winning shape enables handheld scanning of large, bulky items. The adjustable scan head even allows cashiers to tilt the scanner 30° for targeted scanning of larger products.
• Automatic interface detection enables the scanner to configure itself to the appropriate interface upon connection – eliminating the tedious task of scanning programming barcodes.
• Scan Pattern: Hybrid, Omnidirectional Laser (5 fields of 4 parallel lines) and Area Imager (640 x 480 pixel array)
• Scan Speed: Omnidirectional: 1120 scan lines per second, FPS: 30
• Scan Angle (Imager): Horizontal: 40.0°, Vertical: 30.5°
• Symbol Contrast: 35% minimum reflectance difference
• Pitch, Skew: Laser: 60°, 60°, Imager: 60°, 70°
• Decode Capability - Laser: Reads standard 1D, GS1 DataBar symbologies
• Decode Capability - Imager: Reads standard 1D, PDF and 2D symbologies
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Drop: Designed to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops
• Environmental Sealing: Sealed to resist airborne particulate contaminants
• Light Levels: Laser: 4842 Lux, Imager: 100000 Lux
• Input Voltage: 5 VDC ±0.25 V
• Operating Power: 472 mA @ 5 V
• Standby Power: 255 mA @ 5 V
• Host System Interfaces: USB, RS-232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM468xx (RS485)
• EAS Features: EAS with interlock and integrated RF EAS antenna (EAS model)
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 108 x 103 x 148 mm
• Weight: 410 g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.