Honeywell Voyager 1470g 2D USB Area-Imaging Scanner - Black
Honeywell designed the Voyager Extreme Performance (XP) 1470 series scanner for in-store retail workflows that require a highly accurate 1D/2D scanning solution in a durable form factor. Trust it for industry-leading scanning capability on traditional barcodes and digital screens – even on damaged and difficult-to-read codes. Backed by a 5-year warranty for corded models, and a 3-year warranty for cordless.
• Highly accurate, fast scans of even damaged and poor-quality barcodes. An extended depth of field scans to the bottom of the cart, saving time and back bending.
A Good Read Every Time
• Enhanced performance on the barcodes stores scan every day: merchandise price tags, plus digital coupons, codes, and wallets on customers’ smartphones.
• Engineered to 30 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 1,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), Voyager XP scanners are built to withstand busy point-of sale scanning, reducing the risk of errors and operational slowdowns and avoiding the hidden cost of warranty.
• Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
Easy Software Updates
• The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
Long Bluetooth Range
• A longer Bluetooth range compared to competitive devices enables greater operational flexibility for line busting or peak season satellite POS stations (applies to Voyager XP 1472g cordless scanner).
• Scan Pattern: Area Image (1040 x 720 pixel array)
• Motion Tolerance: 70 cm/s (27.6 in/s) for 13 mil UPC at optimal focus
• Scan Angle: Horizontal: 39.2° nominal; Vertical: 27.4° nominal
• Roll, Pitch, Skew: ±180°, ±65°, ±70°
• Decode Capabilities: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, and DotCode symbologies
Note: Decode capabilities dependent on configuration.
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 62 mm x 169 mm x 82 mm
• Scanner Weight: 130 g
• Input Voltage: 4.0V DC to 5.5V DC
• Operating Power: 2 W (400 mA @ 5V DC)
• Standby Power: 0.45 W (90 mA @ 5V DC)
• Host System Interfaces: USB, Keyboard Wedge, RS-232, RS485 support for IBM 46xx (RS485)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to 60°C
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) (Scanners and Cradles): ±8 kV indirect coupling plane, ±15 kV direct air
• Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Tumble Spec: 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles (impacts)
• Drop: Engineered to withstand 30 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete
• Environmental Sealing: IP40
• Light Levels: 0 to 100,000 lux (9,290 foot-candles)
• Flexible presentation stand (STND-15F03-009-4)
• USB Type A 1.5m straight cable (CBL-500-150-S00)
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.