Logitech C925E HD Webcam
• When you can’t meet in person, create a similar experience with the Logitech C925e Webcam and maintain team productivity. Full 1080p high-definition video at 30 frames per second delivers true-to-life clarity.
Great Video in Any Environment
• Show your best side on every video call, wherever you are. The C925e Webcam features a 78-degree field of view just right for small groups or a single person. With RightLight™ 2 Technology, the C925e intelligently adjusts to improve visual quality in low-light and backlit situations.
Certified For Business
• Start every meeting on time. Simple to set up and use, the C925e Webcam features USB plug-and-play connectivity. It works with virtually any video conferencing software app, including ones you’re already using such as Skype for Business, Microsoft Lync 2013, and Cisco Jabber and WebEx.
• 720p with supported clients
• Integrated privacy shade
• H.264 video compression
• Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction
• Automatic low-light correction
• Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (USB 3.0 ready)
• Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops, LCD, or CRT monitors
• Dimensions, without clip/cable (HxWxD): 29 x 126 x 32 mm
• Dimensions, including clip/cable (HxWxD): 73 x 126 x 45 mm
• Weight, including clip/cable: 170 g
• Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
• Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
• SUSE Linux 11 SP2 (for Cisco VXC6215)
(Webcam works as a standard plug-and-play device)
• Quick Start Guide
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised NZ Dealer of Logitech Products
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.