Zebra DS3678 2D Extended Range IP67 Bluetooth Rugged Digital Barcode Scanner
any scanner in this class —from 7.6 cm to as far as 21.4 m away. The ultra-rugged design is practically indestructible — ideal for punishing environments. The DS3678-ER couldn’t be easier and less time-consuming to deploy and manage. And when it comes to cordless technology, the DS3678-ER is in a class of its own. The DS3678-ER — the unstoppable performance you need to maximize workforce productivity and throughput in your operations.
• The advanced imager reads 1D and 2D barcodes printed on a label up to 60 percent closer and 35 percent farther than similar models in this class, with an extraordinary scanning range from 7.6 cm to 21.4 m. Now, one scanner can easily read barcodes on a picklist in hand and on the uppermost shelves of your warehouse racks, as well as extra-wide codes just a hands-length away — even if they are under shrinkwrap, damaged, dirty or poorly printed. The result? Workers can capture barcodes as fast as they can pull the trigger for first-time every time scanning — and extraordinary productivity.
Ultra-rugged — the most indestructible design in its class
• The DS3678-ER is Zebra's most rugged scanner yet, with the highest drop, tumble and sealing specification in its class. The DS3678-ER is built to survive an 2.4 m drop to concrete — 23 percent more durable than any other scanner in this class. The DS3678-ER operates reliably after 5,000 tumbles, simulating the real-world tumbling that occurs with a drop. Both models are dust proof, spray proof and waterproofed to IP67 — they can be sprayed down with jetting water and even submersed in water for up to 30 minutes.
Easy management with Zebra's complimentary industry-best tools
• Remotely configure scanners, upgrade firmware, format data properly for your back end and monitor PowerPrecision+ battery statistics and more with 123Scan and Scanner Management Service (SMS).
Multi-code captures and processes up to 20 barcodes simultaneously
• Many labels have multiple barcodes your workers need to capture. Now, one press of the trigger captures the right barcodes and applies the unique data format required for each one for instant transmission to your backend systems — all with complete control over the order barcodes are processed.
Faster pick-list processing
• Users can easily select and capture an individual barcode from any pick list.
Ready for the freezer
• The DS3678-ER are built from the ground up to handle extreme cold. Their unique plastics, cables and components are designed to handle freezing temperatures without becoming brittle — making these scanners ideal for use in freezers and outdoor yards.
A Bluetooth model in a class of its own for superior cordless freedom
• Bluetooth 4.0 (Low Energy) provides lightning fast wireless communication and maximum energy efficiency.
• The Zebra Wi-Fi Friendly Mode eliminates the wireless interference that Bluetooth devices can often create in your Wi-Fi environment.
• The ‘go anywhere’ rugged cradle offers superior versatility and durability. The DS3678-ER is the only scanner in its family to offer a cradle with IP65 sealing. And its industrial charging contacts withstand 250,000 insertions.
• The first-in-its-class battery ‘charge gauge’ and Bluetooth status LED make it easy to monitor battery power as well as Bluetooth connectivity.
• The PowerPrecision+ battery delivers the ultimate in battery power and management. You get 50 percent more battery capacity compared to competitive models, plus visibility into a wealth of battery health-related data, including charge cycles consumed, current battery status and a State of Health meter, which identifies if batteries are healthy and holding a full charge or ready for retirement.
• Scans per Full Charge: 70,000+
• Illumination: One 660 nm LED
• Imager Field of View: Near: 32° (H) x 20° (V); Far: 12° (H) x 7.6° (V)
• Image Sensor: 1,280 x 800 (1 Megapixel)
• Minimum Print Contrast: 25% minimum reflective difference
• Skew/Pitch/Roll: Skew: +/- 60°; Pitch: +/- 60°; Roll: +/- 360°
• 1D: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma)
• 2D: PDF417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Chinese Sensible (Han Xin), Postal Codes
• Operating Temp: -30° C to 50° C
• Cordless: -20° C to 50° C
• Storage Temp: -40° C to 70° C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% condensing
• Drop Specification: Withstands multiple 2.4 m drops to concrete
• Tumble Specification: 5000 tumbles @ 1 m
• Sealing: Scanner: IP65 and IP67; FLB cradle: IP65
• ESD: Per EN61000-4-2, +/- 25 KV air discharge, +/- 10 KV direct discharge, +/- 10 KV indirect discharge
• Ambient Light Immunity: 0 to 10,000 Foot Candles/0 to 107639 Lux (direct sunlight)
Utilities and Maintenance
• 123Scan: Programs scanner parameters, upgrades firmware, provides scanned barcode data and prints reports.
• Scanner SDK: Generates a fully-featured scanner application, including documentation, drivers, test utilities and sample source code.
• Scanner Management Service (SMS): Remotely manages your Zebra scanner and queries its asset information.
• Bluetooth Radio: Bluetooth Class 1, Version 4.0 (LE), serial port (SPP) and HID profiles
• Data Rate: 3 Mbit/s (2.1 Mbit/s) for Classic Bluetooth; 1 Mbit/s (0.27 Mbit/s) for Low Energy
• Radio Range: Direct line of sight in open air : Class 1: Minimum 100.0 m; Class 2: Minimum 10.0 m
• Color: Industrial Green
• Battery: PowerPrecision+ 3100 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
• User Indicators: Direct decode indicator; LEDs; beeper; vibration
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 185 x 77 x 142 mm
• Weight (Approx.): 436 g
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.