Zebra DS9308 2D Standard Range USB Hands-Free Presentation Scanner Kit - Black
When it comes to ease of use, the DS9300 Series outshines the competition. With swipe speeds that are up to 50% faster than competitive scanners, the DS9300 Series can capture barcodes as fast as they are presented. And the largest field of view in this class eliminates the need to move items around to find the “sweet spot”.
Intelligent adaptive illumination:
The LEDs dynamically adapt to the environment, automatically dimming when not in use and activated when a barcode is present. The LEDs are also recessed and virtually invisible, reducing eye annoyance.
Instantly capture and process driver’s license data:
Use the information on a driver’s license to instantly verify age, populate loyalty and credit card applications and monitor returns to prevent fraud.
Eliminate paper with document capture:
With Intelligent Document Capture, the DS9300 Series can turn prescriptions, passports, checks and other A6 or smaller documents into clear and easy-to-read electronic images — the smart software automatically corrects lighting issues and more to ensure optimum document clarity. There’s no need to locate and scan documents on a separate scanner, enabling faster checkout and a better customer experience at the POS.
• Dimensions: 14.5 cm. H x 8.6 cm. W x 8.3 cm. D
• Weight: 318.0 g
• Input Voltage Range: 4.5 to 5.5 VDC host powered; 4.5 to 5.5 VDC external power supply
• Operating Current at Nominal Voltage (5.0V): Presentation mode: 335mA, Trigger mode: 350mA
• Standby Current (Idle) at Nominal Voltage (5.0V): Presentation mode: 135mA, Trigger mode: 75mA
• Colour: Midnight Black
• Interface: USB
• Keyboard Support: Supports over 90 international keyboards
• Electronic Article Surveillance: Compatible with Checkpoint EAS deactivation system
• User Indicators: Good decode LEDs, rear view LEDs, beeper (Adjustable tone and volume)
• Swipe Speed (Presentation): Up to 305 cm. per second for 13 mil UPC in optimised mode
• Light Source: Aiming pattern: circular 617 nm amber LED
• Illumination: 660 nm Hyper Red LED
• Imager Field of View: 52° H x 33° V nominal
• Image Sensor: 1280 x 800 pixels
• Minimum Print Contrast: 15%
• Skew Tolerance: +/-60°
• Pitch Tolerance: +/-60°
• Roll Tolerance: 360°
• Graphics Format: Support Images can be exported as bitmap, JPEG or TIFF
• Image Quality: 109 PPI on a 4.1 in. x 5.8 in./A6 sized document
• Operating Temperature: 0.0° C to 50.0° C
• Storage Temperature: -40.0° C to 70.0° C
• Humidity: 5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
• Drop Specification: Designed to withstand multiple drops at 5.0 ft. / 1.5 m to concrete
• Tumble Specification: Designed to withstand 1,000 tumbles in 1.5 ft. /0.5 m tumbler
• Environmental Sealing: IP52
• Electrostatic Discharge (ESD): ESD per EN61000-4-2, +/-15 KV Air, +/-8 KV indirect
• Ambient Light Immunity: 0 to 10,000 foot-candles/0 to 107,700 Lux
• Environmental: EN 50581:2012, RoHS 2011/65/EU (2015/863) - EN 50581:2012, IEC 63000, REACH 1907/2006
• Electrical Safety: IEC 62368-1 2nd ed., EN 62368-1:2014/AC:2015, UL/IEC 60950-1, 2nd ed., CAN/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1, 2nd ed.
• LED Safety: IEC 62471:2006 (Ed.1.0), EN 62471:2008 (LED)
• EMI/RFI: FCC 47 CFR Part 15B, ICES-003, EN55032, EN55024, EN55035, VCCI, and SABS
Symbol Decode Capability:
• 1D: Code 39, Code 128, Code 93, Codabar/NW7, Code 11, MSI Plessey, UPC/EAN, I 2 of 5, Korean 3 of 5, GS1 DataBar, Base 32 (Italian Pharma)
• 2D: PDF417, Micro PDF417, Composite Codes, TLC-39, Aztec, DataMatrix, MaxiCode, QR Code, Micro QR, Han Xin, Postal Codes, securPharm, DotCode, Dotted DataMatrix
• OCR: OCR-A, OCR-B, MICR, US currency
• Digimarc: Available on specific models only
• Minimum Element Resolution: Code 39: 3 mil; Code 128: 3 mil; Data Matrix: 5 mil; QR Code: 5 mil
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us. For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.